Thursday, December 31, 2009

'09/'10 on my mind

it's the last day of the year, time to reflect and look back... personally, 2009 wasn't exactly as "off the charts" as the other years prior. if i should name one thing that makes 2009 memorable for me, it would be my nephew's birth and finally becoming an aunt. that's pretty much it. :D still, i'm thankful for everything that's happened in '09, as obscure as they might be in my mind for now (freud says we don't really lose memories of things that happened to us, so they'd probably resurface some time in the future!).

2010's almost here. FIFA world cup south africa, woohoo! i better have that italia jacket in march. ;) other than that, i feel really excited and scared at the same time, for what 2010 has in store for me. i promise to grab the opportunity even if it means going out of my comfort zone. and to always trust in the power of faith, hope and LOVE. fiat!

have a wonderful 2010 everyone!!! God bless. all the best in the coming year!

ps: enough swinging life away for now.
this shall be my motto for 2010. :)